Monday, May 11, 2015

Up Close and Personal


Getting back to my own fascination of Bald Eagles ....... this is the closest I have ever gotten to the Bald Eagle through the lens and I believe there is no more room to get any closer. Looking at it so close and in so many details you can certainly admire the true beauty of this majestic hunter. When they fly above the water you can see that all the smaller ducks run for cover. Looking at its beak it seems a little older yet in full command. This was sheer luck to get so up close and personal look at the Bald Eagle. My love for my camera gear grew a lot more after this photo. If you stare at the photo for a few seconds while looking at its eye, you will realize the terror it causes among the smaller birds, ducks or for that matter any pray.

How do you like it?

Equipment:
Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Sigma 170-500mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors