Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It takes two to Tango!




My hobby is to capture the moment at its best. Let that be people, nature, landscapes, birds, wildlife, ...... you name it ..... anything. I love to capture it in my own way. Where as some people like to be part of that moment, in that moment and simply enjoy it to the fullest extent by absorbing that moment. Neither is wrong. But when it comes to doing both ..... then its ultimate fun. My partner in crime loves to enjoy the moment being in that moment.

My better half alerts me, brings me into the moment so that I can enjoy it by capturing that moment. Whenever we go birding my buddy is my spotting scope and has this amazing ability to spot a bird at a distance with just eyes and ears. It does not stop at just spotting, I also get the details about which bird it is by looking at and/or hearing it from a distance, evaluating its calls, size, posture, flight, attitude, behavior, movement, color, design, ...... many different parameters. This makes my life a lot easier to simply point my lens to the object, Aim it and Frame it. Quality of the pictures does not come easy. Its always a great team work. 

That's why - It Always Takes Two to Tango!

Enjoy the  beautiful pair of "Spoon Bills".

Equipment: 
Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Sigma 150-500mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors